READY TO Join Team Mitts?
NOW recruiting amazing people
Digital Media Intern
Team Mitts is looking to connect with talented high-school, college, and recent graduates.
As a member of Team Mitts, you will help create digital learning experiences that are positive and designed to inspire and empower young girls to:
- find their voice as bold leaders
- develop their passion to lead both on and off the field
- train to be great and build resilience and character
- become a force for positive change
High School / College / Recent Graduates
minimum 10 hours / week
- High-achieving leaders who are
- Positive | High-energy | Driven | Can Do Attitude
- Enjoy online researching. Like creating fun impactful stories
- Enjoy selfies and shooting videos. Not camera shy.
- Interest in the following topics:
- Leadership & Communication Skills
- Adversity & Bully Prevention
- Health & Wellness / Nutrition
- Sport Training/ Soccer Techniques
- Access to high speed internet, laptop, smartphone w/ camera.
Most Qualified Candidates will Be:
- Interested in youth leadership development and furthering role models
- Interested in career in teaching, digital arts, broadcasting, journalism
- Visual story-telling, photography, video creation.
- Passionate about sports
- Social media knowledge